When it comes time to depart, what do you need to know? The following page outlines the departure information for Suite 370. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-out is 10 am. Should you wish to leave later than this please contact us in advance. If we have guests arriving the same day as your departure it will be tricky but we can try! If we cannot accommodate a later departure, you can always check-out of the suite and hang by the pool until you are ready to go!
We hope you’ve had a relaxing stay! When it’s time to pack up and go, we don’t expect you to scrub the place until it shines however we would appreciate it if you leave the suite in a “clean & tidy” condition so please do the following:
1. Dispose of all garbage & recycling.
2. Put all the used towels in the bathtub.
3. Leave kitchen appliances clean, load and run the dishwasher if need be.
4. Clean the BBQ with the wire brush provided.
5. Leave electronic key fobs and garage door opener on the kitchen counter where you found them on arrival.
6. Close and lock all windows and doors.
Safe travels back home and we hope to see you again soon!!
***If excessive cleaning is needed after your departure or damage has occurred it may be deducted from your refundable damage deposit***