Make your holiday a relaxing and joyful time by knowing as much as possible about our property. Please read the terms conditions outlined in our Rental Agreement and familiarize yourself with Playa del Sol Resorts Rules & Regulations.
A 25% deposit must be paid at the time of booking to confirm rental of the property and is considered non-refundable. The remaining balance must be received Thirty (30) days prior to arrival. All final payments are considered non-refundable upon receipt of payment.
Reservations may be modified or refunded at the sole discretion of the owner and are subject to an administration fee, to be determined at the time of refund or modification.
Responsibility and Disclaimer
Please note that any stay will require a refundable damage deposit in the amount of $500.00, which will be taken at the time of final payment. A “clean & tidy” condition is required upon departure. Please gather and take all garbage & recycling to the disposal site, place dirty towels in the tub and load and run the dishwasher. Please leave the condo in this reasonable and organized state and the damage deposit will be refunded promptly, at the sole discretion the Owner, via PayPal or E-mail Money Transfer depending on the method of payment.
A damage deposit may be charged for failing to meet the following:
1) The agreed upon check-out time requirements;
2) Not complying with the “clean & tidy” policy stated above;
3) Not returning keys, parking remotes or fobs.
The Owner has a zero tolerance policy for any excessive noise, smoking, unauthorized pets and guests exceeding the maximum capacity. The Owner and/or on-site representatives reserve the right to evict any guests in violation of these policies. All pre- paid deposits and any other payments are considered non-refundable.
The Owner caters to family and mature adult groups and the average age of the group must be over 25 years of age. Identification stating proof of age may be required at time of check- in. Reservations made that do not meet these pre-stated requirements will not be permitted to check-in and be subject to forfeiture of all payments made in advance of arrival.
The Owner shall not be held liable for any damage, injuries, illness, or weather related problems or any circumstances beyond their control occurring during or affecting a guest’s reservation or stay.
Standard check-in time is 4:00 pm and standard check-out time is 10:00 am unless otherwise specified in writing by the owner.
Early Check-in or late Check-out may be possible, but is at the sole discretion of the Owner.
Playa del Sol Resort – Rules and Regulations for Owners, Renters and Guests:
With respect to the owners and other residents within the building, the noise level must be curtailed by 11:00pm. There is zero tolerance for excessive noise or parties. The Strata Council reserves the right to fine and/or evict any guest(s) not complying with this ruling, or disobeying a directive or order from the security guards. Number of Guests: The maximum number of guests permitted at the Resort must not exceed 4 people for a one bedroom unit and 6 people for a two bedroom unit/two bedroom and den. Group parties are not permitted anywhere within the Resort without prior written approval of the Strata Council. Pool / Hot Tub and Pool Deck
This is a Private Facility. The Pool and Hot Tub is for use by Owners, renters and their guests. Parties will not be tolerated.
1. Your key fob or suite identification must be presented to security guard on request.
2. No dogs or pets are allowed on the upper pool deck.
3. Children under the age of 4 years are not permitted in the hot tub.
4. Diapers are not allowed in the pool or hot tub.
5. No Alcohol is allowed on the pool deck.
6. No glass or breakable dishware of any kind is allowed on the upper pool deck.
7. No food or drink of any kind is allowed within 10 feet of the pool or hot tub.
8. No ball games or footballs allowed in the pool or on the pool deck. No horseplay or disturbances of other guests will be permitted.
9. No inflatables of any kind are allowed in or around the hot tub.
10. The pool and hot tub area is open from 8:00 am until 10:00pm daily.
11. Owners / Rental managers are at all times responsible for the actions of their tenants and guests.
12. Any abuse of the above rules or violation of the Strata Bylaws will result in a suspension of access to the pool/hot tub/pool deck and will result in fines.
1. This room will be open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm daily.
2. This equipment must not be used by persons under 14 years of age. Anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age.
3. No Alcohol of any kind is permitted in this room.
4. Shirts, pants or shorts and shoes must be worn at all times while using the equipment.
5. Work out benches must be covered with a towel while being used.
6. Last participant out should turn off the TV and lights to conserve energy.
7. Owners / rental managers are at all times responsible for the actions of their tenants and guests. Any damage done by a tenant or guest will be charged back to the owner / rental manager.
8. Any abuse of the above rules or violation of the Strata Bylaws or willful damage done to the room or equipment will result in a suspension of access rights with fines assessed.
1. This room is on the 6th floor and will be open from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm daily.
2. This room is open to use by registered owners and tenants only.
3. Anyone under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by their parent or adult who is allowed to have access to venue.
4. No Alcohol of any kind is permitted in this room.
5. Food and drink to be kept away from the pool table and poker tables at all times.
6. As a courtesy, if there are others waiting to use the pool table, you may finish your game but then must allow the other party or parties to play.
7. Please cover the pool table if you are finished playing.
8. Please turn off the TVs and lights if you are the last person out. This conserves energy. Thank You!
9. Owners are at all times responsible for the actions of their tenants and guests. Any damage done to this room or the equipment will be charged back to the owner.
10. Any abuse of the above rules or violation of the Strata Bylaws or willful damage done to this room or its equipment therein will result in a suspension of access rights and payment of damages by owner.
Smoking and Alcohol
No smoking is permitted anywhere within hallways, parkade, common areas, pool deck,courtyards, BBQ areas or amenity areas. Alcohol consumption is restricted to your unit and its balcony.
Visitors may not bring animals (pets) on the premises at any time. Any visitor found to have a pet on the premises will be evicted and/or fined. Owners’ and tenants’ pets are regulated by the Bylaws.
Respect for Security Personnel and Playa del Sol Management
Our Strata Council wants to ensure that all involved have a great holiday and a relaxing time. Our owners who reside all year within this resort must be able to enjoy their home and have guests treat this resort similar to being invited to someone’s home. Our security personnel and management are here to assist in making this happen; however, to those few people who do not comply with our rules shall find that evictions and fines will take place immediately. To help out, please call security if the need arises.
The Playa del Sol Strata Council wishes an enjoyable holiday while using our beautiful Resort.
Lock boxes giving access to suites and/or the property of Strata Corporation KAS 3262 are not permitted on the property of Strata Corporation KAS 3262. Any lock boxed place on the property of Strata Corporation KAS 3262 will be removed by the Strata Corporation after one attempt to contact the person who placed the lock box.